In this Globig podcast, Bill Armstrong focuses on an important issue that is only going to gain more traction in the weeks and months to come: the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Topics discussed in this podcast include:
- The biggest similarities and differences between the two regulations
- How companies are preparing for the changes brought on by the CCPA
- What companies need to do to be compliant with the CCPA
- The consequences of being non-compliant and how they can be avoided
- Hiring in California and how the CCPA will impact this
- Misunderstandings about data privacy
About Bill Armstrong
Bill Armstrong guides the strategic direction, expansion, and operation of the global talent acquisition organization Gava Talent Solutions. Bill’s 20 years of experience in the recruitment industry has proven his unique approach to problem solving. From winning awards to improving sales by 160% to launching new service lines, Bill is a leading expert in the field.
This article was originally published on Globig.