We are currently looking for a Channel Sales Advisor in our Salt Lake City office to continue the rapid growth of our business. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional service to an exceptional client base. This role will secure, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned channel partners as well as develop relationships with new partners.
The ideal candidate will:
- Achieve sales targets and meet strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Identify and cultivate new strategic partnerships
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment with ever changing priorities.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Coordinate company support, service and management resources to meet partner objectives and expectations.
- Proactively lead joint planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets and key milestones for the partner accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell to end users in coordination with partner resources.
- Manage potential channel conflict through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Participate in pricing discussions to achieve a win-win outcome.
- Work in Salesforce to record all on-going contact and sales activity.
- Attend functions as needed and provide feedback on market and creative trends.
- Excel in a fast-paced, team oriented atmosphere.
- 5 years + of sales experience. Experience with channel development a plus.
- Experience in payroll industry a huge PLUS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive to maximize exceptional earnings potential.
- Desire to make a big impact in a rapidly growing firm.
- A college degree is required.
- Ability to travel