Global Upside (GU) is part of the Global Upside Corporation brands, which collectively provide the most comprehensive range of solutions for domestic needs, international expansion, staffing, human resources, accounting, payroll, and HR technology. Global Upside Corporation brands are supporting Clients in over 170+ countries.
The Client Services Manager is responsible for delivery of our services to external clients in a timely and accurate manner. You will learn and be an important point of contact and serve as a subject matter expert for Client Global Human Resource support. You will help provide support from the point of hire to retirement (H2R) in 170+ countries worldwide to help businesses thrive in their global growth. You will coordinate and supervise services with our professionals in India and with our in-country partners around the world. This is a very hands-on position where you feel comfortable “down in the trenches.” The perfect candidate for this role will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to creatively problem solve. They will have a natural curiosity that drives them to seek out more knowledge in order to assist with helping Clients and growing the Company.
Delivering on this includes:
- Provide client support for Hiring, onboarding, and HCM systems
- Assist with global payroll support and benefits procurement, administration and ongoing management
- Provide expertise in Global HR compliance, including employment law advisory, employment contracts, data privacy, and HR documentation
- Ensure work is delivered timely and in accordance with GU quality standards with HR support for M&A and spin offs, and PEO (EOR) services
- Communicate with Clients to determine expectations, scope of services, deadlines and other requirements
- Provide ad hoc Human Resources advice as may arise in the course of the engagements or as may be requested, working with the local and global HR team to execute Client inquiries
- Interact with Clients, in-country partners and legal-council as it pertains to the engagement
- Work with Client Service Directors HR with client accounts as necessary
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a Human Resources or Organizational Development major or concentration.
- Masters preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in operational HR including,: onboarding, off-boarding, compliance, comp and benefits, payroll and change management
- Experience working with external clients or running a book of business
- Supervisory experience and ability to multi-task preferred
- Experience in HR with a global company in various countries or worked outside of US in Human Resources preferred
- Extensive experience working with various HRIS/HCM systems and knowledge of their features and functions
- Advanced Microsoft tools expertise
- PHR of GPHR or equivalent Certification
- Ability to research and implement new technologies and processes environment to improve Clients HR operations
- Demonstrated communications ability with both executive and clerical staff
- Self-starter who learns quickly and can adapt to changes in scope easily