Director / Managing Director Role Available w/ Well Established Growing Consulting Firm in SF
Gava Talent Solutions has a Director position available in San Francisco managing our client’s Business Transformation division. You will help to create, develop, and grow the West Coast business. In this role, you will lead your team in helping our clients anticipate, understand, and respond to the ever-changing world of risk management. You will also be accountable for business development, client relationship management, account management, project oversight, recruiting, and other office operations.
- Deliver both consulting services, client service and drive business development
- Supervise teams, provide project leadership, manage evolving client, needs, mitigate risk
- Lead teams, provide SOX Compliance; Internal Audit Outsourcing/Co-sourcing; and Governance, Risk and Compliance services
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of audit methodologies, develop key internal audit deliverables for our clients. These may include: process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries
- Lead large finance and business transformation initiatives for clients
- Understanding of commonly used International Professional Practices Framework, including COSO and PCAOB.
- Knowledge of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA’s) code of ethics and compliance requirements
- Support IPO Readiness and Program Management
- Oversee and manage operational system implementations
- Manage client accounts and engagement projects; including timelines, staffing, deadlines, and budgets through all phases – strategy, goal-setting, deliverables, and maintaining a comprehensive project plan
- As a leader for the Business Transformation practice on the West Coast, including setting the growth strategy in line with the company’s core values and other operational areas:
- Account management: oversee client engagements, maintain strong relationships with senior client personnel, have a solid understanding of clients’ business, and ensure quality of deliverables and satisfaction on engagements.
- Coaching and Development: provide coaching and training opportunities for team members leveraging individual skills and the firm’s people first culture.
- Recruiting and Retention: take an active role in attracting, interviewing, hiring and retaining top talent
- Thought leadership: share expertise in technical domain(s) with team members and clients, including case studies, white papers, learning materials, and other resources
- Serve as a key leader in our Business Transformation practice by guiding and directing strategic firm initiatives around regulatory compliance, internal audit, SOX, anti-fraud, technology risk and general risk management.
- Actively purse business development opportunities and market a full range of services to prospective clients including using existing relationships to generate new opportunities
- Support the business development team with client delivery or sector specific expertise
- Foster culture of growth and a business development mindset
- Act as a thought leader in the market
- Willingness to travel domestically up to 35%
- 12+ years of relevant experience advising publicly traded companies in either finance transformation, system implementation, operations improvement, business process improvement, acquisition and divestiture implementation and/or risk
- Experience in professional services environment (preferably Big-4)
- ERP system experience (solution architecting or operational accounting) in Workday, Oracle, SAP, Coupa, or Intacct
- CPA, CISA, CFE, CPA, PMP
- Track record of establishing credibility both internally and externally
- Lead to create an environment of collaboration and excellence
- Driven to build, develop, motivate and lead others
- Attention to detail with the ability to think from a “big picture” perspective as needed
- Creative, confident, flexible, energetic and entrepreneurial