Corporate Expense Administrator
Our client is a well-respected Utah tech company. They value creativity, hard work and passion from their people. They’re a mature company with exciting growth on the horizon. They are looking for a Corporate Expense Administrator to join their team.
They are looking for a multi-faceted Corporate Expense Administrator with prior experience in a fast-paced team environment. You will be savvy in numerous systems, driven, organized and detailed. You will be responsible for communicating company policies to our workforce.
Job is remote 4-days a week and in person on Wednesdays in the SLC area.
- Manage all expense reports (including global) in expense system
- Ensure expense reports are compliant by leveraging internal auditing software
- Ensure proper codes and currencies are used
- Process the payout of expense reports in a timely manner
- Administer and oversee corporate credit card policies & programming
- Work with travel partners as needed
- Respond to travel and expense report inquiries in a timely manner
- Reconcile monthly expense reports and credit card account information as it relates to month-end-close
- Support AP and Procurement team with other tasks as needed, including participating in cross functional training
- Identify areas for process improvement
- 1-2+ years of experience in T&E Administration
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Strong judgement and ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines w/ minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Workday, OverSight, and NetSuite is a plus