Nation’s leading expert in specialty civil construction is seeking a Foreman in Pompano Beach, FL. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects such as Bridges, Tunnels, Dams, Sports Stadiums, Aerospace Infrastructure, Iconic Skyscraper Buildings and more!
Our client offers competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for you and dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and career advancement.
The ideal candidate will manage job site activities and personnel in the Southeastern United States. This position may require travel to various job sites.
- Supervise on-site crews in the day-to-day execution of the work while working under a Superintendent
- Provide daily progress reports and report payroll
- Enforce corporate safety program
- Conduct daily/weekly safety meetings and toolbox talks
- Ensure adequate materials onsite to complete required work
- Maintain positive attitude and relationship with Client
- Being able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Standing, sitting and walking for extended periods of time
- Able to travel by automobile, plane and/or train.
- Experience pertaining to installation of Augercast Piles, Drilled Shaft & Soil Mixing
- High School Diploma
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills via phone, email and in person
- Heavy equipment and crane knowledge
- Willing to accept high level of responsibility
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience performing similar work
- Organized and systematic with attention to detail
- Ability to contribute to and work in a team environment
- Must relocate to Southeast Florida (Miami or Ft. Lauderdale area)