Industry leading Robotics Company is growing and looking to hire a Corporate Controller for the WW headquarters based in San Jose, CA. Competitive compensation package, stock options, and excellent benefits. This is a direct hire role. This role offers great work culture and the ability to grow and learn.
The FP&A Manager will report to the CFO and will interact will all levels of company management.
This role will lead efforts related to internal financial reporting, budgets, forecasts, business plans and analyses, including:
- Coordination of the Company’s annual business plan and forecasts. Includes extensive interaction with corporate department heads.
- Preparation and review of break-even analysis.
- Preparation and review of in depth analyses of overall company sales, margins and operating expenses.
- Responsible for key weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, variance and trending analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to the board of directors.
- Analyze actual results; and draft prepare Company’s MD&A and review of supporting schedules.
- Conduct sales profitability analysis by products and regions.
- Prepare and assess annual forecasts, operating plans, budgets and long-range plans.
- Participation in analyses required in connection with acquisitions and other profit enhancing projects.
- Response to non-routine and ad-hock requests for financial information and analyses.
- As requested, assist in investor relations related projects, reports and analyses.
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Effective Communication Skills (written & verbal).
- Excellent organization skills and demonstrated proficiency in handling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work on new tasks independently.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years related of experience in an FP&A department.
- Mid-sized company experience (over $100 million in revenue).
- Prefer experience with a public company.
- Prefer experience with Net-Suite ERP.
Minimum educational level:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or Equivalent, MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or CFA a plus