Nation’s leading expert in specialty civil construction is seeking a Front Desk – Administrative Assistant for a direct hire position. This position is open due to an internal promotion and the location is Irwindale, CA.
Our client offers competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for you and ALL dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and career advancement. Opportunity for career advancement due to exceptional year over year growth.
- Greeting visitors and guests at the front desk
- Phones – answering calls and transfer/forward as needed; use VM/EM/cell/ speed dial list.
- Mail – open, sort, and distribute. If time critical, email recipient.
- Receive incoming packages (UPS, Fed Ex, ARC) and notify recipients.
- Prepare outgoing packages as needed including inter-office mail.
- Order and organize kitchen supplies, snacks, beverages, etc.; ensure all kitchen areas are stocked. Being proactive to needs of the office is a must
- Assist with ordering, organizing and maintaining office supplies and related inventory
- Ensure supply closet, shared spaces, and conference rooms are tidy and presentable for guests
- Assist with conference room reservations.
- Assist with conference room set-up for meetings and events. Direct catering vendors to appropriate room for set-up.
- Assist with daily breakfast/lunch orders as needed.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Assists with event planning for employees, other than marketing and training events
- Liaison with facilities manager and janitorial service; promptly reporting any maintenance issues.
- 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- 2+ years in a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant role
- Professionalism and pleasant demeanour.
- Good communication skills for answering phones
- Ability to multi-tasking
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Outstanding customer relations skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment