This position currently supports the loan servicing manager. It includes payment processing, paying property taxes, tracking HOA payments, investor reporting, collections, internal accounting reporting, and general admin responsibilities. It also includes the processing and preparing loans for loan sales as well as assist the Manager in generating documents and data entry of loan information into various systems. Great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and enjoys being part of a team.
- Processing payments and posting same to servicing system, investor reporting, tracking, and paying property taxes, vendor payments, and paying homeowner’s association.
- Customer Service/Collections: Respond and resolve customer inquiries, make collection calls, and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Loan Accounting – manage day-to-day banking duties regarding loan payments. Coordinate with Accounting on all weekly and month end reporting.
- Operations: Processing Loan Sales and facilitating the transfer to new servicing. Maintain collateral and origination files with Custodian.
- Administrative support including data entry, scanning, and uploading documents to various systems and filing. Assisting Manager with lending/asset management responsibilities.
Education and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office software programs, including Word, Outlook, and Excel is required
- Ability to write and document processes.
- Ability to set priorities and be detail orientated.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding business matters.
- Have a proactive, creative problem solving attitude.
- Collaborative team player with a good sense of humor and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Performs all duties in accordance with all company guidelines, The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, and all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- Experience in loan servicing or lending
- College Degree
- Working knowledge of mortgage servicing software and/or Sales Force a plus.