Global Upside is a leader in delivering innovative solutions to companies for their finance, accounting, and human resources needs. Global Upside professionals deliver a complete range of on-site and off-site outsourced services to clients in 170+ countries worldwide. Our clients include start-ups to Fortune 50 companies.
The Global Business Advisor is responsible to develop and manage relationships with the key stakeholders in order to drive sales, across the assigned territory, all lines of Global Upside solutions (globalization, global payroll, tax, accounting, Global HR services, and PEO). You will be the main point of contact and serve as the subject matter expert for the Client until the contract is signed. This is an ideal role for someone with a Hunter mentality and is very hands-on where you feel comfortable “down in the trenches.” The perfect candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to creatively problem solve. They will have a natural curiosity that drives them to seek out more knowledge in order to assist with helping Clients and growing the Company.
Delivering on this includes:
- Build relationships with potential clients, uncover true needs and recommend
- solutions that meet and exceed their expectations
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment with ever changing priorities.
- Cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Effectively communicate with clients at all levels of an organization
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
- Participate in pricing discussions to achieve a win-win outcome.
- Work in Salesforce to record all on-going customer contact and sales activity.
- Attend functions as needed and provide feedback on market and creative trends.
- Excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere.
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- 5 years + of sales experience. Experience with advisory/consulting services is a plus.
- Experience in the Payroll, HRIS or Accounting Industries
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Drive to maximize the exceptional earnings potential.
- Desire to make a direct impact in a rapidly growing firm.
- A strong business acumen
- A college degree is preferred.