We are currently looking for a Global Sales Manager in Texas to continue the rapid growth of our business. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional service to an exceptional client base. This role will be will be responsible for looking for new business to help companies expand globally.
The ideal candidate will:
- Follow up on all leads and turn those into business.
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment with ever changing priorities.
- Cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Effectively communicate with clients at all levels of an organization
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
- Participate in pricing discussions to achieve a win-win outcome.
- Partner with team to deliver solutions to meet client needs.
- Work in Salesforce to record all on-going customer contact and sales activity.
- Attend functions as needed and provide feedback on market and creative trends.
- Excel in a fast-paced, team oriented atmosphere.
- 3-5 years + of sales experience. Experience with advisory/consulting services is a plus.
- Experience with companies in the ERP, HRIS, PEO or payroll industries preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Drive to maximize the exceptional earnings potential.
- Desire to make a direct impact in a rapidly growing firm.
- A college degree is preferred.