Our client is hyper-growth medical device company and seeking a HR Generalist to support the organization in the areas of HR and Talent Acquisition to lead efforts in hiring, developing and retaining talent. The HR Generalist will be responsible for upholding and setting consistent processes and practices for the company. This position will report to Sr Director of Human Resources.
- Responsible for general HR duties, processes, development and implementation.
- Perform benefits administration to include open enrollment, changes, reports and accurate record keeping.
- Help organize regular company events including all-hands, lunches, holiday events or other activities.
- Coordinate employee recognition programs and other special activities and ad hoc requests.
- Build relationships with outside sources to recruit and hire qualified candidates.
- Develop and update position descriptions and job specifications.
- Work with managers to assess hiring needs.
- Conduct sourcing for candidates using various methods including resume searches, posting to job boards, internal postings, etc.
- Coordinate all recruiting activities, from screening and interviewing candidates, scheduling interviews to extending offer letters.
- Back up for payroll processing and management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either in-house or as a staffing agency recruiter) in all aspects of recruiting process.
- Ability to conduct thorough interviews whether over the phone or in person.
- Minimum of 4-5 years practical business or HR expertise.
- Experience working with multiple systems including Applicant Tracking Systems, HRIS, ADP Workforce Now or other systems.
- Knowledge and experience of sourcing tools for recruiting purposes (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.).