We are seeking an experienced HR Manager with an International Financial Services Company in San Francisco. In this position you will be responsible for benefits administrations, payroll, training and development, legal compliance, recruiting, staffing, performance management, compensation planning, rewards and recognition, organizational effectiveness and employee relations. This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Maintain company policies and procedures
- Handle and/or delegate all employee inquiries regarding company policies and procedures, benefits, payroll, etc.
- Keep current and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment regulations
- Perform on-boarding, training, exit-interviews
- In house full-cycle recruiting. Manage outside recruiting relationships
- Analyze and improve benefits processes and programs
- Partner with benefits vendor to ensure accurate enrollments, maintenance of benefits plans
- Process payroll processing for 40-50 employees
- Provide pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers regarding grievances, attendance, disciplinary actions, performance and other concerns
- Proactively address HR related issues with managers and identify and recommend practical solutions/action plans to complex and diverse HR issues.
- Records management and retention
- Set up and coordinate employee social events
- Keep managers informed and up to date on their duties and responsibilities around maintaining a harassment free workplace, anti-discrimination regulations, and other obligations for creating a safe and productive workplace for employees
- BA or BS Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience
- Prior experience using ADP Workforce preferred
- PHR, SPHR certification preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills