Excellent opportunity for recent graduates with degrees in civil engineering or construction management. Nation\’s leading expert in specialty civil construction is seeking Junior Site Engineers. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects such as Sports Stadiums, Space Exploration, Iconic Skyscraper Buildings and more!
Company offers competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for you and dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and career advancement. Opportunity for career advancement due to 100%+ year over year growth.
Position Requirements/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Project Manager with material takeoffs and job schedules.
- Communicate and coordinate with contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers
- Track material deliveries from suppliers
- Able to read construction drawings and specifications
- Assist the site Superintendent with the implementation of QA/QC measures
- Record and verify on-site activities and production summaries
- Must be well organized, responsible, reliable, punctual and eager to learn and have a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a fast paced environment.
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in Construction is not required but is a plus
- 70% work in the field and 30% in the office
- On-site projects may require schedule availability of 6 days per week. Compensation will be provided for overtime hours.
- Cutter Soil Mixing, Single & Multi Axis Soil Mixing, Jet Grouting, Permeation Grouting & Vibro Systems (Aggregate Piers)
- Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering, construction management, or Geotechnical required
- 0-2 years of related experience
- We will consider recent college graduates for this role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the district