Are you ready to take the next step in your career? A well-known and reputable design-build residential landscaping construction company in the Bay Area is looking for a Licensed Landscape Architect to join the management team. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in residential landscape design, presentations, working drawing experience and project coordination.
This is a newly created role due to succession planning and offers a fast track for career advancement to COO for a profitable and growing business. Must have the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prepare client presentations and walk-throughs, and develop plans and construction details. Highly proficient in AutoCAD is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage multiple residential projects of various scales from the preliminary design phase through construction document phase.
- Manage and assist in the development and production of complete project documents with office CAD standard details
- Manage projects, including presenting design, managing client relationships, project budgeting, and attending project walk-through at completion of projects.
- Coordinate engineering disciplines in the development of plans and project documents.
- CAD drafting of construction details that comply with overall design intent and project budget if needed.
- Client meetings, presentation of design projects, and contractual agreement
- Assist in construction administration.
Required Skills and Desired Experience:
- A current active California Landscape Architecture License is required.
- High level of motivation in aspects of business development, management and marketing exposure.
- Strong conceptual and design skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of local California plant material.
- Experience with residential clients, and presentations leading to contractual agreements.
- Candidate must be organized, with exceptional time management/scheduling skills, independent self-starter & self-motivated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, self-confidence in interacting with interpersonal and clients.
- Proficient in the development of plans and construction details.
- 5-8 years of experience in a California based landscape architecture firm.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD is required.