Gava Talent Solutions (GTS) is a proven global leader in professional staffing and consulting services. Our solutions span temporary, full-time staffing, executive search, and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) across all major industries and countries.
As a Manager Consulting Services will play a fundamental role in overseeing, managing, and developing GTS temp and temp to hire business in the Bay Area. You will also have the opportunity to collaboratively achieve your personal and professional goals through the Company’s history of delivering high quality people solutions in accounting, finance and human resources staffing. The perfect candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to creatively problem solve. They will have a natural curiosity that drives them to seek out more knowledge in order to assist with helping Clients and growing the Company.
Delivering on this would include:
- Meet with clients during intake calls and finding out candidate qualification criteria
- Interview candidates and provide lists of qualified candidates for open jobs with clients
- Source and contact passive candidates via online channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed)
- Manage clients’ portfolio and also maintain good relations with them to obtain future business
- Keep detailed records and information of past applicants (e.g. interview evaluations, resumes, and assignments)
- Create a robust temp/consultant pipeline for accommodating high-potential candidates in future opportunities
- Prepare candidates for interviews before forwarding them to clients
- Obtain feedback from both candidate and client to determine fit and interest level
- Update clients on the hiring status of candidates (e.g. screened applications)
- Maintain sales pipeline and follow up on all leads in territory and turn those into business
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Work with sourcing team in Noida to fill positions quickly and efficiently
- Draft offer letters, complete onboarding paperwork, and background checks for GTS temp candidates
- Partner with members of the recruitment team to deliver top notch service to candidates and clients.
- Through questioning and listening skills, obtain industry and competitor knowledge.
- Work in Salesforce to record all on-going customer contact and candidate activity.
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience or combination of education/experience
- Prior experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter, particularly in temp staffing is highly preferred
- Proven experience in evaluating applicants for seniority roles and different positions
- Experience with different interview formats, like in-person interviews, group interviews, and phone screening calls
- Ability to plan and manage initial hiring stages (e.g. job posting, networking, sourcing, screening and interviewing)
- Sound knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Quick, self-starter/learner