We have a new growth opportunity with our client and are adding a few people to their marketing team. If you are passionate about marketing, lead generation, and want to work in a positive environment with a company that promotes from within, then this is the company for you! The Marketing Manager is accountable for the full account-based approach and strategy for marketing and sales enablement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a predictive model for intent-driven marketing efforts.
- Define the company’s ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) firmographically, technographically, etc., and create marketing programs to strategically target.
- Integrate data-driven marketing programs supported by predictive data, into existing initiatives to create demand.
- Coordinate reactive marketing initiatives that will capitalize on buyer intent in a tiered method.
- Identify target audiences.
- Determine and coordinate the ideal program for specific audiences, including multi-channel marketing series.
- Enable sales reps with the information they require to target their energies on the right prospects – at the right time.
- Collect data and complete study on efficacy of previous and current account based marketing programs in order to determine future programs and spend.
- Work with world-wide client marketing and sales to achieve company objectives.
- Budget management/maximization for all account based marketing programs.
- Previous experience running account based marketing for a comparable company, ideally creating a program from inception.
- Understanding of how an account-based database should be designed and architected, and ability to adapt that idea to a two-sided business model (distributors and suppliers).
- Experience working with teams to create strategy, new initiatives, rules of engagement, and data infrastructure to enable an account based approach.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant marketing certifications.
- A proven ability to lead Demand Gen programs.
- Content marketing, email marketing, PPC marketing, and overall campaign management experience required.
- Must have experience with platforms like 6sense, Salesforce, Marketo, Sendoso, and/or similar Martech platforms.