We are seeking a Payroll Manager for a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency located in San Jose. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of large, progressive company that is developing cutting edge products that save human lives.
This candidate will be responsible for the WorkDay project.
- Responsible for the supporting the successful integration and implementation of the Workday Payroll project.
- Work closely with the Corporate team and the San Jose Finance and HR teams to establish and implement the payroll function in North America from ADP into Workday.
- Attend workday implementation meetings and provide reports as required.
- Process payroll and audit payroll to ensure accurate calculations.
- Provide regular and accurate ad-hoc reporting to support the Workday implementation and meet corporate’s timing and deadlines.
- Design reports as needed in ADP to analyze reported data and earning calculations and deductions.
- Manage compliance to ensure successful and internal audits and assisting with new payroll system transition.
- Provide general account and finance support as well as other services as directed and defined by Client
- 7+ years’ related experience in payroll and finance areas.
- Strong understanding of the payroll function and works rules in California.
- Experience with ADP and Workday preferred.
- Advanced skills in the following areas are required: Microsoft Excel and Pivot Tables
- Teamwork and customer service minded
- Creative and positive attitude
- Sox, audit and compliance experience helpful
- Strong team player willing to share responsibility to accomplish goals
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously and manage multiple deadlines, and work with grace under pressure