Mihi (www.mihi.com) is a global provider of Human Capital Management solutions. Our cloud-based workforce application is purpose built for the global employer providing them a full-suite of workforce management solutions no matter where they do business and hire employees.
Mihi is part of the Global Upside Corporation (www.gu-corp.com). Global Upside Corporation brands collectively provide the most comprehensive range of growth solutions spanning HR, Payroll, Accounting, Tax, Compliance, Professional Employer (PEO), Talent Acquisition, and HCM software services.
We are seeking an experienced Principal Product Manager to assist us in building the next version of Mihi.
The Product Manager will be responsible for defining, roadmaping and driving key initiatives and developing functional and technical requirements for the Mihi product suite. This role will work closely with our design, QA and engineering teams to help shape our product development and engineering culture. The role will champion our product and will greatly influence how the product is built and sold. The role will also serve as the liaison between all the business stakeholders including sales, marketing, Clients, and the technical/engineering development teams. This role will report to the Chief Innovation Officer.
- Obtain detailed product knowledge and become a subject matter expert on Mihi
- Define and shape the product strategy and long term vision
- Develop product scope and product requirement documentation and capture product feature requirements into actionable steps
- Define product development team’s deliverables, capture any dependencies, and highlight any potential roadblocks
- Keep our product development team on track to hit our sprint objectives by providing continuous feedback
- Work closely with the QA team to produce clearly defined acceptance criteria for testing the product
- Identify product opportunities in the areas such as product enhancements via market research, collaboration with product stakeholders, and direct Client engagement
- Partner closely with Clients, sales teams, and product development teams to quickly escalate requirements to the scope of the product
- Define and analyze product metrics
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Work closely with product content and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use
- Use available data and research to understand target customer’s needs and current industry demands
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience in Product Management
- Experience in managing development of SaaS based HCM products would be preferred
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Experience in analyzing product metrics, funnels and making data driven decisions
- Experience with Agile development a great plus
- Experience in writing code and designing a live product
- Ability to take ownership of any product issues and drive them to a successful solution
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to produce clear and concise documentation
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills required
- Understanding of iOS and Android mobile environments preferred
- Ability to work well in high-pressure and distributed environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Approximately 25% travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Management or related field
- Master’s degree preferred