Our client is hyper-growth medical device company and seeking a Product Marketing Director to lead the upstream market definition, product development, and delivery efforts for our new FDA approved technology. The Product Marketing Director will report to the VP of Marketing.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Defines the market for their technology by identifying stakeholder needs, market dynamics and strategic growth areas in which to invest.
- Create product definition and product development strategy, including guidance and direction to R&D teams on all features required to meet market requirements.
- Project manage each R&D workstream to ensure end products come to market in a timely manner and meet all user needs.
- Create global pricing strategy to simultaneously meet regional needs and corporate financial objectives.
- Create global product and accessory forecast to manage phase-in/phase-out of new iterations of technology and all supporting accessories.
- Drive cross-functional activities (R&D, Clinical, Regulatory, and Manufacturing) to achieve key marketing and business objectives.
- Through stakeholder engagement (purchasers, physician, patients) identify unmet customer needs and determine value proposition for current technology.
- Create global branding and messaging strategy based on product features and benefits.
- Maintain and owns worldwide market forecast and business plan that provides direction to downstream, regional teams in the execution of their commercial strategy.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market including industry trends, clinical data and emerging areas of opportunity.
- MBA degree OR Master’s Degree in a Technical Field
- 10+ years’ experience working in Medical Device industry
- Ability to operate in a rapidly growing ‘start-up’ environment
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Additional European language(s) & International work experience will be a plus