Nation’s leading drilling and shoring company is seeking a Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects such as Sports Stadiums, Space Exploration, Iconic Skyscraper Buildings and more!
Our client offers competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for you and dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and career advancement. Opportunity for career advancement due to 100%+ year over year growth.
- Find applicable foundation construction jobs for competitive bidding, estimate and bid prospective projects.
- Negotiate subcontract agreements, set up project details including concrete mix designs, finding required specialty equipment, and purchasing materials.
- Manage field work and control costs, project budgets and billings, and close out project paperwork.
- Estimating heavy civil projects, project administration/project management of specialty earth retention, drilled shaft and dewatering projects.
- Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering, construction management, or Geotechnical preferred but not required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the district