Nation’s leading Drilling and Shoring Company is seeking a Purchasing Assistant for a direct hire role in Seattle, WA.
Company offers competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for you and all dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and paid parking or public transit. Opportunity for career advancement due to 100%+ year over year growth.
Under general direction, performs highly responsible and detail oriented duties relating to document management for general civil engineering projects. Serves as support for the District Manager, Project Managers, and Project Estimators.
- Research contracting opportunities via public, commercial, and private publications/agencies for potential jobs
- Performs document searches and retrieves documents necessary to initiate contracting proposals
- Interacts and Interfaces with potential clients and engineers verbally and electronically
- District/project specific pre-qualifications packages and submittal
- Interacts and interfaces extensively with Corporate Contracts Manager and Northwest Safety Director
- Scanning and accurately documents including electronic and paper versions of project documents
- Maintain and develop employee project resumes for prequalification
- Assists District Manager with administrative duties, planning, and report development
- Prepares a variety of documents related to estimating departments document control activities; materials for meetings, presentations, and agendas
- NW Labor and Industries & Auto Insurance Claims; keep track of all injuries / Auto accidents; communicate with insurance, doctor’s, employees, etc.
- Provide Purchasing for Project Managers for Major Project materials
- Assemble contract packages for corporate review