Our client is a reputable and stable engineering firm with 30+ years of private and public project experience in the Bay Area and California. Expertise includes commercial, mixed-use, transit-oriented development, single and multi-family residential, institutional, parks, and public works projects. We are hiring a Billing Specialist and qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and 2+ years of billing experience.
- Enter Phase Orders and Project Orders into accounting software.
- Print billing reports for Project Managers and Billing Managers.
- Balance billing books and make financial entries in the unbilled detail report.
- Prepare and finalize invoices and send to client with proper back-up. Timesheets
- On a daily basis, log all incoming Field Crew timesheets and make sure that all have been received.
- Review timesheet entry for accuracy and make corrections as needed. Accounts Receivable
- Accurately enter the timesheets into the accounting system.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking with acute attention to detail.
- Interest in a group setting with a team of like-minded individuals.
- Passion for high-quality deliverables.
- Understanding of client’s goals and needs.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in billing on computerized accounting software system.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Computer literate, Outlook, MS Word, Excel, 10-key by touch.