Risk Manager is to develop, manage and communicate risk policies and processes for an organization. Provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
- Manage insurance procurement, develop and implement risk management and compliance policies/procedures, and manage claims and associated litigation, as applicable
- Manage relationships with third party service providers including brokers, underwriters, and other third-party administrators
- Good Excel Knowledge Identify financial, safety or security risks that the client company or organization may face
- Prepare action plans to decrease risk factors
- Assess the risk the Company faces given it business model and geographies where it has a footprint (60+ countries and growing)
- Manage company insurance policies
- Perform risk evaluation, which assesses the way the company previously handled risks. Consider self-insurance opportunities.
- Make risk-avoiding adjustments to current methods of operation in order to minimize future risks
- Prepare a risk-management budget
- Coordinate and submit, as necessary, the gathering of insurance policy renewal data
- Provides timely notification of claims to insurance carriers
- Develop and communicate plans to address loss events
- Identify potential risk exposures, recommend solutions, implement approved programs, promote loss prevention, and update and monitor compliance.eat, can-do personality.
- Work on projects, trainings, or other matters as requested
- 10+ years of Risk Management related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Legal, Finance, Accounting, or Risk Management required
- Working knowledge and experience working Risk Management in a global capacity
- Thorough understanding of the business or organization’s goals and values
- Ability to handle private, sensitive, confidential information appropriately
- Strong working knowledge of risk management and previous experience working with risk (i.e. risk analyst)
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity, and compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally