Our client is a subsidiary of a well-known fortune 500, Multi-billion global Tech company based in Sunnyvale. We seek a highly skilled Sales Commissions Analyst to hit the ground running within a dynamic & collaborative team tech environment, to ensure that incentive commission plans are implemented correctly and commissions are paid accurately, with knowledge in financial planning to support the Sales & Finance team. The ideal candidate is a rock star data analyst with proficiency in modeling, KPI, ratios, budgeting, forecasting, Variance & flux Analysis, who is results-driven, thrives in a fast-paced environment, is able to meet tight deadlines, and loves challenges. This role will report to the Director of Finance in a Hybrid – 2 days in the office environment. Must be able to work for any U.S. employer.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, and making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Prepare sales commission computation including quota setting, achievement calculations and payments.
- Provide timely, relevant, and accurate reporting and analysis of the company’s financial performance against historical, budgeted and forecasted results.
- Reconciliation of commission discrepancies and data anomalies
- Distribution of commission related reports to management and sales personnel •
- Assistance with month-end dose financial reporting and analysis
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results.
- Analyzes current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, working capital and capital expenditures.
- Contribute to the planning, analysis, coordination and consolidation of corporate budgets and forecasts.
- General reporting of sales and business Operations statistics
- Assistance with internal process improvement initiatives
- Assist in validating rebates and claims data
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelors, in Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 Years in Finance/ GAAP GL Accounting operations
- ERP systems experience in Oracle, Salesforce, Tableau and Adaptive Insights, Alteryx a plus.
- Proficiency in data analytics, KPI analysis, data mining, variance & flux analysis
- Ability to work independently and within teams, to meet tight deadlines; ability to prioritize, able to manage multi-projects, meet tight deadlines, detailed, accurate, organized, reliable, with strong team collaborative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required