Our client is the leading provider of low-cost location technology to the wireless industry and seeking a Senior Accountant with demonstrated success in providing crucial financial data analysis and forecasting modeling. The individual should have a good understanding of interpreting financial information and be able to produce ad-hoc report using Excel modeling. The individual must have a thorough understanding in software recognitions, multi-currencies gain and loss calculation and consolidation. In addition, you will also work with external auditor and tax professional for annual audit and provide quarterly and annual tax provision. Detail oriented and passionate on working independently on a timely manner will lead to success in this role.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information.
- Develops revenue/cash flow analysis, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested, and to perform financial forecasting.
- Review customer contracts and assure accuracy in billings and payment application.
- Posting of Journal entries and reconcile G/L accounts.
- Assist in annual audit and provide audit and tax schedules.
- File census report and various quarterly, annual tax return and provision.
Education and Experience:
- The individual should have a Bachelor degree in Accounting or related fields and a minimum of 5 years work related experiences
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure, pay attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding concepts of Software Revenue Recognition (Deferred Revenue), FX exchange gain and loss and multi currencies consolidation.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills are required. Should be comfortable working in a very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in financial accounting operation.
- Good knowledge of Quickbook software and proficiency in Mircosoft Office suite products – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- CPA certification is a big plus