S&P 500 manufacturing company and worldwide leader in their industry is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst(Budget & Forecast) for a direct hire opportunity. Positive work environment, team oriented culture, and offers work/life balance.
Responsible for driving the companies forecast process and assist with producing the Long Range Strategic Plan and Annual Budget processes.
- Manage the Forecast Process. This includes working with various Divisions/Teams to coordinate and implement forecast calendars and consolidation and reconciliation of data for company.•Work with Sr Manager, management, business partners, technical teams and various groups to develop the various forecast calendars
- Work with all teams to manage to the timeline.
- Ensure sales product forecast and P&L submissions are understood and make sense (Opex, Capex & HC)
- Reconcile to Targets in the various cubes within our system (cubes in Essbase)
- Research and prepare appropriate variance analysis
- Analyze trends and raise insights to sr mgmt.
- Work with various groups and senior management to develop targets or guidance
- Create reporting for reference and distribution
- After formal forecasts are complete communicate guidance/targets
- Assist (as needed) to manage the companies Annual Budget Process. This includes working with various Divisions/Teams to coordinate and implement the budget calendars and consolidation and reconciliation of data for company.
- Assist (as needed) to manage the Long Range Strategic Plan Process (LRSP).
- Drive improvement of controls, communication and processes to increase efficiencies related to Forecast
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Establish strong relationships with business partners
- Support ad hoc financial analysis, modeling and preparation of various presentations to Senior Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Full P&L experience including revenue, gross margin, OpEx, and OI
- Experience with CAPEX and headcount planning
- Understand Financial budgeting and modeling
- Strong reporting skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills/modeling
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a changing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills collaborating effectively with all levels
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and Planning
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Support the report creation, testing and validation of new EPM and Oracle ERP system as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in an FP&A role including experience with full P&L analysis