S&P 500 manufacturing company and worldwide leader in their industry is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst(Budget & Forecast) for a direct hire opportunity. Positive work environment, team oriented culture, and offers work/life balance.
Responsible for driving the companies forecast process and assist with producing the Long Range Strategic Plan and Annual Budget processes.
- Manage the Forecast Process. This includes working with various Divisions/Teams to coordinate and implement forecast calendars and consolidation and reconciliation of data for company.
- Work with Sr Manager, management, business partners, technical teams and various groups to develop the various forecast calendars
- Work with all teams to manage to the timeline.
- Ensure sales product forecast and P&L submissions are understood and make sense (Opex, Capex & HC)
- Reconcile to Targets in the various cubes within our system (cubes in Essbase)
- Research and prepare appropriate variance analysis
- Analyze trends and raise insights to sr mgmt.
- Work with various groups and senior management to develop targets or guidance
- Create reporting for reference and distribution
- After formal forecasts are complete communicate guidance/targets
- Assist (as needed) to manage the companies Annual Budget Process. This includes working with various Divisions/Teams to coordinate and implement the budget calendars and consolidation and reconciliation of data for company.
- Assist (as needed) to manage the Long Range Strategic Plan Process (LRSP).
- Drive improvement of controls, communication and processes to increase efficiencies related to Forecast
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Establish strong relationships with business partners
- Support ad hoc financial analysis, modeling and preparation of various presentations to Senior Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Full P&L experience including revenue, gross margin, OpEx, and OI
- Experience with CAPEX and headcount planning
- Understand Financial budgeting and modeling
- Strong reporting skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills/modeling
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a changing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills collaborating effectively with all levels
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and Planning
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Support the report creation, testing and validation of new EPM and Oracle ERP system as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in an FP&A role including experience with full P&L analysis