Our client is hyper-growth medical device company and seeking a Senior HR Coordinator. Responsible for supporting a wide range of Human Resources activities including recruitment, employee onboarding, benefits administration and various other projects throughout the year. This position reports directly to the Sr. Director Human Resources & Administration. Its a temp to hire opportunity and offers a hybrid work schedule with great work life balance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews in a fast-paced environment
- Full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive experience.
- Support hiring strategies for multiple open positions
- Responsible for pre-employment processes, timely/professional communications with
- candidates, maintain tracking records and follow through on all pre-employment requirements
- Schedule new hire orientation
- Work closely with hiring manager, payroll and IT to support smooth onboarding.
- Learn comprehensive benefits programs, provide open enrollment support as needed
- Support monthly premium reconciliation process
- Provide day-to-day benefits administration support and annual open enrollment support
Compliance & Reporting:
- Assist in compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws, maintain notification boards in each office location and on the intranet.
- Responsible for executing HR reports on defined schedules for compliance and to meet business needs.
- Maintains and archives personnel files.
- Provide employee event coordination assistance and support company culture initiatives
- Support other HR projects as assigned
- Assist with HR Communications, maintain and update intranet pages
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field, and 2+ years of related
- experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superb interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels, both
- verbally and in writing
- Exhibits a high degree of confidentiality and proper judgement under pressure and in
- sensitive situations
- Excellent attention to detail; strong ability to prioritize, plan, and organize time
- Flexible, self-motivated team player with ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- and consistent willingness to support other team members
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Teams
- Experience with recruitment, HRIS systems a plus