Our client is a hyper-growth SaaS company located in Pleasanton, CA and looking for a Sr. Order Analyst. This person will be responsible for ensuring that sales order data are validated against contract terms and are processed in a timely manner. The main responsibility is to validate and update sales order data elements as necessary to ensure that customer invoices are accurate, and that revenue can be accounted for appropriately. This is a 100% remote position.
- Perform Order Data Validation and Data Transformation to be used for billing and revenue recognition with minimal supervision
- Work closely with Sales Ops and Revenue teams to resolve and update data issues
- Accurately identify streamlining opportunities in the process and modify the process accordingly to increase capacity and efficiency
- Perform periodic data updates for revenue contract review analyses using correct data transformation
- Assist with order, billing, and revenue data related analyses and other processes and controls as requested
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in order operations, finance, or other related field
- Bachelor degree preferred (in accounting, finance, economics or related fields)
- Experience working in SalesForce.com and Workday desired
- Strong Excel skills required
- Ability to learn and implement position tasks quickly is desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, cross-functionally with internal departments (such as Accounting, IT and Sales Operations)
- Ability to prioritize appropriately, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision