Reputable S&P 500 company located in Pleasanton, CA is looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to support the Treasury Department of a publicly traded company and this is a direct hire position. Excellent benefits, positive work environment, opportunity for career advancement, and the corporate office is located one block from the Bart station.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze and consolidate monthly Treasury ‘direct method’ cash flow forecast.
- Manage the monthly multilateral, multicurrency netting process.
- Administer daily cash positioning, including debt pay-downs or borrowings.
- Prepare and document foreign exchange trades.
- Analyze and forecast cash, debt, interest expense/income, and bank fees, and recommend improvements.
- Administer aspects of the internal bank account management system.
- Assist with preparation of bank account documentation, including account openings and closings, and updating authorities and entitlements.
- Assist with cash optimization projects globally.
- Act as backup to the Treasury Analyst.
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholders as necessary.
- Ensure accurate internal/external reporting to auditors, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Position Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, or related field required.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), CertICM, or similar certification preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in a similar role required for Senior Analyst level.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, including use of pivot tables, ‘vlookup’, ‘hlookup’, ‘countif’, and other formulas.
- Understanding of ASC 830 (FAS 52) hedge accounting and general accounting concepts and principals preferred.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to research.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, including command of English language for reading, writing, and comprehension.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in maintaining and managing positive relationships with internal customers and external vendors and consultants.
- Ability to interact across all functions and levels within the company.