Amazing opportunity for a Sr. Manager, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications with a pre-IPO Biosciences company which is founded on smart science, built a synthetic biology platform and is focused on iterative improvement of gene technology. This position will be based in San Francisco, CA and will report directly to CFO.
- Develop and maintain financial and valuation models for the company and for comparables across the competitive landscape
- Develop presentations, analyses and supporting materials to help articulate the company’s vision and strategy
- Manage and Support logistics around investor events to include: banking conferences, 1×1 meetings, roadshows, conference calls, KOL events at medical/scientific meetings; schedule management’s attendance at all investor-related meetings; develop IR/CC updates for Board meetings as needed
- Develop an excellent understanding of business, strategy, science, pipeline, and financials
- Support production of all communications-related materials including presentations, press releases, social media content, corporate brochures, videos, interview briefs, and more.
- Work with People Operations to develop an internal communications framework to align company strategy, engage all employees, and communicate progress against key milestones and metrics
- Manage the company website and external communication agency relationships.
- BA/BS required Master’s level degree or above preferred
- 5+ years of progressive investor relations experience with in-house investor relations, an investor relations firm, and/or equity research/capital markets experience within the biotech industry
- Strategic thinker with ability to adapt quickly to a high-growth, fast paced environment
- A team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills who can work both independently and collaboratively, often to tight deadlines
- Superior PowerPoint and Excel skills, Outstanding presentation skills and strong attention to detail
- Superior financial and investment analysis capabilities, including clear and thorough understanding of financial modeling and valuation techniques used by financial and investment professionals.