Large publicly traded company experiencing hyper-growth is seeking a Staff Accountant. This position will report directly to SEC Reporting Manager. Exciting opportunity to join a world class team with a collaborative, fun culture, and excellent benefits and work/life balance! We can consider candidates looking to transition from public to industry.
- Prepares various journal entries to correctly reflect transactions in the general ledger
- Assist in coordinating intercompany balances.
- Assist with preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing and various monthly account analyses. Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Completes standard analyses and variance reports as requested. Assist with P&L Fluctuation Analysis
- Assist with the consolidation of inter-company transactions and reconciliations which may include foreign currency accounting
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- May assist with preparation of tax returns
- Communicate with customers and vendors and internal personnel supporting AP processing and AR collections as required.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Perform any other jobs assigned by superior from time to time.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUEST:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in an accounting environment.