We’re looking for a professional, energetic and motivated candidate that embraces a “work hard, play hard” approach to life. This position is a leadership role that requires technical tax, client service and managerial skills.
- Review federal and state tax returns for partnerships, S corporations, C corporations, individuals, not-for-profits, trusts and estates.
- Ability to manage client engagements from start to finish and perform in-charge role
- Research and consult with clients on a variety of tax matters, tax projections and tax notice responses.
- Comprehensive understanding of income tax code and regulations
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with clients and all levels of staff
- Experience training, mentoring and developing professional staff
- Provide exceptional service to clients by providing individual attention, responsiveness, and commitment to understanding their end objectives
- Accounting assistance and understanding of accounting software and exposure to financial statements
- Active involvement in practice development and growth oriented
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Active CPA certification required
- 8+ years of public accounting experience
- Excellent communication and technology skills
- Great time management, work ethic and organizational skills
- Adhere to professional standards and client confidentiality
- Proficient in tax and accounting software including MS Office, Lacerte and QuickBooks
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous time off and flexible working environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k plan and company match
- Training, education and growth opportunities
We offer a competitive and comprehensive wage and benefits package.