Our client is a publicly traded technology company in South Bay looking for Senior Technical Revenue Manager or Senior Manager, depending on experience. This opportunity is with a growing, SEC company that is looking for a savvy Operational and Technical Revenue Leader well versed in process improvement and partnering with cross functional teams within the Revenue space. If you have an industry background within Technology and are looking for your next challenge with top of market compensation and role stability, this would be a great opportunity for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- · Act as the Revenue subject matter expert, including mentoring revenue team, partnering w/ cross-functional departments across the company and at all levels and reviewing sales contracts for non-standard terms.
- · Review non-standard and complex revenue contracts for non-standard terms and ASC 606 compliance.
- · Review and drive operational Revenue tasks including month-end-close, account reconciliations, journal entries and monthly revenue analysis and allocations.
- · Maintain deferred revenue schedules.
- · Drive SOX compliance as it relates to revenue accounting and internal control improvement.
- · Partner with external auditors to drive both quarterly and annual audits.
- · Drive process improvement and best practices.
- · Develop and enhance existing revenue analysis via relevant analysis of revenue by geographical area and by product line.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting with 4+ years of direct revenue accounting experience.
- CPA and Public Accounting strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion desirable.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Sharp written and verbal communication skills