Sometimes the countries that seem most similar to us are the trickiest ones to navigate. When it comes to employment law, benefits, and even business setup, Canada has certain similarities to EU countries and the US in their approach to international expansion. This podcast explores the differences and similarities to help your international expansion go smoother.
We will discuss these important concepts and more.
- Some of the biggest differences between that companies are unaware of when expanding their business into Canada.
- Culture differences and expectations for doing business and hiring.
- Key things to know about entity and business setup.
- Hiring – finding talent, required and expected benefits, salaries, payroll setup, and unique labor laws.
- New trade and tariff issues.
Want more podcasts on international business? Check out this one on culture shock.
About Bill Armstrong
Bill Armstrong guides the strategic direction, expansion, and operation of the global talent acquisition organization Gava Talent Solutions. Bill’s 20 years of experience in the recruitment industry has proven his unique approach to problem solving. From winning awards to improving sales by 160% to launching new service lines, Bill is a leading expert in the field.
This article was originally published on Globig.